|Seeing the sunrise means the LONG flight is soon coming to an end!|
1. Chipotle. Always at the top of my list! Australia has tried to mimic Chipotle with a chain called Guzman y Gomez, but it is not the same. Along with Chipotle, I indulged in Mexican food a few times. We have tried numerous Mexican restaurants in Oz, but none compare to good Mexican restaurants in the States.
|A burrito bowl. Chicken, rice, black beans, corn, salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce. YUM!|
|A less expensive (and more delicious!) margarita|
|Fish tacos at a Mexican restaurant in Redondo Beach|
3. Maryland crabs. A summer tradition. Washed down with Yuengling, of course!
4. Ocean City, Maryland. Another summer tradition. My "summer home" for 3 years during college.
|Beach access on 39th street, where my parents own a condo.|
|Not a bad spot for a quick workout.|
|The Ocean City boardwalk, a great place for people watching!|
|There was a tropical storm off the coast while I was there, attracting lots of surfers.|
6. Embassy Suites. A hotel chain with huge rooms, full cooked to order breakfast, and free happy hour?! Why would you stay anywhere else?
7. Five Guys. A great burger!
8. Seacrets. I don't think there is a bar like this in the world. Chairs and rafts in the water and sneakily potent drinks. This is a recipe for disaster but also makes for amazing people watching!
|THE drink to have at Seacrets. A "pain in de ass". It WILL sneak up on you!|
|Tables and chairs in the bay is a great way to spend the day!|
|Homeless people with a sense of humor in Indianapolis|
|No matter how hard we try, Erik and I cannot replicate "Steve's French toast".|
|Mom! This was taken at Kountry Kafe in Westminster. They have the BEST tuna melt!|
|Tandi and I on the Hermosa Beach pier.|
|My adorable nephew, Bryce! He has already mastered the "selfie"!|
|Mo and I at Seacrets|
|The flying 'roo!|
|The Tom Bradley International terminal at LAX has just undergone an upgrade, so I enjoyed checking out the new surroundings once I finally went inside the terminal.|
|Back over Australia on a clear winter day. Almost back "home".|